Soccer AI also certifies Son Heung-min's existence value... 93.8% of t… AIMBROAD

rcv.YNA.20240211.PAF20240211070801009_P1.jpg 

AFP Yonhap news

rcv.YNA.20240211.PEP20240211030201009_P1.jpg 

EPA Yonhap News 

[Sports Seoul | Reporter Kim Yong-il] The value of the existence of "Captain" Son (SON) has also been proven through artificial intelligence (AI).

Son Heung-min, who harvested offensive points as soon as he returned to Tottenham, left behind the pain of failing to win the Asian Cup, was outstanding.

Son Heung-min stepped on the ground instead of Rodrigo Bentancur in the 17th minute of the second half when his team faced Brighton in the 24th round of the English Premier League (EPL) in the 2023-2024 season, which ended at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London on the 11th (Korea time).

Four days ago, Son Heung-min, who was on a plane to London as South Korea lost 0-2 to Jordan in the semifinals of the Asian Cup in Doha, Qatar, was exhausted.

However, he showed his willingness to play to Tottenham manager Anze Postecoglou. Postecoglou placed Son on the substitute list considering his physical stamina during the Asian Cup match.

Son Heung-min stepped on the ground with the captain's armband in the 17th minute of the second half when his team faced 1-1, helping Brennan Johnson's winning goal with a quick cross from the left side in the extra time of the second half. 

news-p.v1.20240213.eff0e27bf68e4b7ea8135afbdac38bb4_P1.jpg 

Materials provided | Aimbroad 

According to the data released by Aimbroad, an AI company, on the 13th, Son recorded 16 DAPs (Effective Attack Points) while playing for about 30 minutes as substitute players in the second half of the game. In addition, the ASR (Attack Success Rate) accounted for a whopping 93.8 percent.

news-p.v1.20240213.7eccc933bcab4941b523019e019f45b9_P1.jpg

Materials provided | Aimbroad 

Timo Werner, who was recruited to prepare for his absence for the upcoming Asian Cup match, played as the starting pitcher on the day and displayed his keen ability to create space, but showed lack of goal-scoring ability. ASR only amounted to 77.8 percent.

"I don't want to talk about the Asian Cup anymore," Son said in an interview with the Evening Standard. "I came back as soon as possible (right after the Asian Cup) because I wanted to be helpful to my team." Son said, "I want to play for my teammates and the coach and help them. I only have a few months left until the season, and if I do my best, the results will come."

On the day, he recorded his sixth assist in the league. He has 18 offensive points in the EPL alone, including 12 goals this season.

https://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/1398661?ref=naver

Inquiry